Are you or your organization interested in participating in the development and commercialization of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF)? Please consider joining your peers by becoming a CAAFI member. We make it easy to get involved and CAAFI does not charge membership fees. All we ask is that you commit to some level of active participation with one of CAAFI’s Work Teams and/or in the following types of activities:
- Work Team plans
- Monthly webinars
- Periodic meetings of the Work Teams
- Biennial General Meetings (held in Washington, DC)
- State Initiative efforts
- Reviewing our Quarterly Newsletter for engagement opportunities
By becoming a member, you will join a vibrant and exciting community of more than 1,000 individuals representing more than 450 businesses, nonprofits, academic institutions, and government agencies from around the world, working in various capacities toward successful large-scale commercialization of SAF. To request membership, simply send an email to email@example.com, and include:
- Your contact information (i.e., name, title, organization, email and mailing address) and
- CAAFI Work Team (Business, Certification/Qualification, R&D, and Sustainability) of interest (which should be generally aligned with your organization’s involvement in the industry).
As a member, you will be added to the CAAFI membership list, affiliated with the distribution list of your Work Team(s) of interest, and receive regular communications including:
- Our CAAFI Quarterly newsletter, which provides information on recent industry progress, CAAFI team activities and accomplishments, and segments featuring topics that impact the SAF industry. The newsletter also periodically highlights case studies/interviews with CAAFI members.
- Invitations to attend individual Work Group meetings (held periodically at various locations) and the CAAFI Biennial General Meetings. Both are excellent opportunities to stay engaged, hear from leaders, and experience the momentum of the industry.
- Periodic notices of things, including other organizational meetings related to SAF development, funding opportunities, key announcements, and information sharing.
In summary, CAAFI membership allows you to define your role in driving the development of the burgeoning SAF industry. With opportunities to inform our work and get involved in team and small group activities, you can truly make an impact on the industry by supporting new fuel approvals, defining sustainability, identifying key R&D needs, addressing business issues, and enabling development of the SAF supply chain. New ideas for action areas are always welcome! We look forward to hearing from you.